10 Interview Questions And Answers English


  Hello Everyone,
          Welcome to Mysterious and Astonishing world of “PrimeTech18”
Today we are going to talk about
Some questions  typically asked in Interviews and their best possible answer
Before starting, clean your mind and be relax
First question every interviewer ask is
1.    Why should we hire you?
Interviewer basically want to know about your goals with the company. So, the answer should be like
Ans:  If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to achieve them within stipulated time.
After this Second question would be
2.    Reason behind leaving your last job?
Interviewer might want to test your loyality. So, the answer should be
Ans: In order to enhance my skills set, I am looking for better opportunities.
Next question would be
3.    Why have you been umemployed for such a long time?
Interviewer want to know how you utilizing your free time
Ans: I enrolled myself for some advanced personality develoment course with some open source work/freelance work
Another question is
4.    Tell me your ability to work under pressure?
Best way to answer this is like
Ans: I keep myself calm and focus on multi-tasking while be patient.
Similarly, he might asks
5.    What are your expectations from job?
You can answer
Ans: Professional advancement and better future.

To check your ability to work as a team, he asks
6.    Are you a team player?
It’s very important for every company that you have ability to work as a team, So you should answer
Ans: Yes, the team which I was a part of have successfully completed the projects within deadlines.
Now, you are getting close to get hired,
Next Question he asks,
7.    How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
You are nearly hired now, so you can answer
Ans: As long as I feel challenged professionally.
To see your future visions, he asks,
8.    How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Have some big dreams but be genuine to yourself
Ans: I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.

Another question is,
9.    What are your strength?
Ans: I’m a quick learner and a great team player.
Finally, the last question is
10.                       Do you have any question for us?
Congratulation, you are hired now,
You need to just ask the Interviewer
“When can I join?”
Thank you for joining us
Have a good day
And don’t forget to Like, Subscribe and comment below if you want to add some questions in the list or have better answers to the questions discussed
See you next time












Share on Google Plus

About sammaurya

I am computer and web application programmer. I love working with latest gadgets and tech.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.